The Dutch Version of the ITPedia Is Published!Submitted by Hans Lodder on Sat, 12/02/2011 - 06:59
Wim Hoogenraad has started the Dutch version of the ITPedia! You will find there numerous IT checklists, as well as articles on methods and techniques, and best practices. The language is Dutch mostly, but some stuff is in English.
Wim has been working for years on the gathering and structured creation of IT checklists. Originally this was for his own benefit, but as more people became interested he started distributing them.
Recently he decided to donate his complete compilation to the Public Domain by creating the ITPedia website. There you will find amongst others an enormous amount of information on topics as:
- IT system development
- IT system maintenance
- The Application Services Library (ASL)
- The Business Information Services Library (BiSL)
- Articles on checklists, methods and techniques, and best practices, as well as on
the functions of a Project Management Office (PMO), web content, outsourcing, system thinking, and process optimization.
Would you like to participate? Wim invites everybody wholeheartedly to send in your own contribution. Examples are:
- The input of new, yet uncovered subjects
- Elaborate on 1 of the current articles
- Start a discussion on an article
I wish you happy reading, and more important, better results as a result of the better guidance by the ITPedia!
back to top more blogs